Some thoughts I’ve had over the past few days:
- It’s weird that they offer financing on bikes. Like, it makes sense in a weird way, but it’s weird that you can finance a $500 fixie/ss.
- We’re all fucked (w/r/t the state of the world)
- Swimming in cold lakes in the middle of a fat bike/MTB ride is a lot of fun. It is also very cold.
- I can’t tell if the short story collection I’m reading right now is very good or just opaque.
- (I also don’t think I’m in the right state of mind to be reading short stories critically right now — not because of drugs, mind, but because there’s so much going on and I’m tired by the time I get to my reading for the day.)
- Blogging regularly is hard. Also I should have through this whole “stick to a theme” thing through more carefully.
- I don’t really like my job, but it’s nice that they let me ride my bike to see (certain) clients. Also the weather has been gorgeous.
- George (the cat) is very cute.